Complete review of the Vive posture corrector with its features, pros and cons. Is Vive a good posture brace? You will find out in the review.
Sitting in an improper posture for prolonged hours is not only immensely distressing for your back but can also have a considerable effect on your self-esteem and overall confidence. Also, if left unaddressed, you can get into the habit of slouching that places a massive strain on your shoulders as well as the back. Other than being extremely painful and distressing, slouch can give rise to a number of other health issues like obesity, lethargy etc. Wearing a posture corrector makes one conscious of their posture and definitely makes a significant difference to body alignment.
The upper back, clavicle & shoulder support brace designed by Vive is an ideal choice for those who are looking for something that actively corrects their posture and prevents slouching. The Vive posture corrector comes with an innovative design that fixes your posture by reassuring a proper alignment of the spine. The sturdy yet comfortable foam padding provides excellent comfort and a firm lift to the bust. This posture corrector works by pulling back on your shoulders and by aligning the clavicle bone. Also, it can easily be adjusted to ensure a perfect fit. A feature that stands out the most is the sturdy adhesive fastener that allows for an excellent fit so that the brace is secured in place.
As it persistently fixes your posture, it removes the strain from your shoulder and back muscles. The material used is of top quality and is breathable so that there is optimal comfort with support. When it comes to the price, it is considerably economical relative to other posture braces available.
- It offers excellent posture training and prevents slouching or stooped shoulders, enabling you to stand upright with confidence.
- Despite providing sturdy support, it does not halt your movement or make things uncomfortable for you.
- This brace comes with comfortable padding for added comfort and firm hold. The straps serve the purpose of pulling back your shoulders to get rid of hunching and for proper alignment of the clavicle bone so that you can attain the perfect posture. Consequently, it relieves the strain that often results from slouching or stooped shoulders.
- It features adjustable adhesive material along with a D ring to guarantee a perfect fit.
- The versatile design of this brace gradually works on your thoracic and cervical issues for accurate alignment of the spine.
- Incorporated ring and the adjustable straps make it effortless to wear or remove Vive posture corrector. Because of the outstanding comfort, this brace can be worn all throughout the day at pretty much any place or occasion.
- The material is breathable and lightweight to achieve maximum comfort
- The figure 8 design ensures smart and durable support all day long
- You can wear the brace both over and under the clothes
- It is completely adjustable allowing for a great fit.
- It is extremely comfortable because of the cushioning and padding used in its innovative design.
- The material used is of supreme quality and is breathable so that you don’t feel uncomfortable wearing the brace.
- It does wonders for your posture and ultimately relieves back pain.
- Designed in a way that it does not show under the clothes and is not very visible.
- Adhesive clasps ensure a safe and sound fit.
- There are frequent complaints of the size being considerably smaller than presented.
- The product does not come with any set of instructions.
- The wide straps can cause slight irritation or scratch around the armpits because of insufficient padding
- You need someone else’s assistance to fasten the brace
Considering its features and comparing the pros and cons, we have come to the conclusion that the Vive posture corrector is not bad at all. Overall, It is a good posture brace.